58 Dace Road
Hackney Wick London
Rate Range : £££
Multichannel Studios: A unique space, filled with charm and character offering two film studios and one photographic studio.
Located within an old forge building, in a beautiful, quiet leafy area of Hackney Wick, on the side of the canal, just down from Old Ford Locks, near the London Stadium & Westfield, Stratford.
Film studios are sound insulated & situated on the ground floor.
Perfect for interviews, pick-ups, visual FX, pieces to camera and multi-contributor set-ups.
L-shaped exposed red brick wall backdrop or L-shaped painted white brick backdrop with LED lit faux window. Can also be dressed with black drapes with an optional black floor.
Green Screen Infinity Curve
with white backdrop options.
Pre-lit fill of 4 x Kino Flo.
4ft Double Select Systems.
Mounted on a ceiling lighting grid
(daylight or tungsten).
Daylight with masses of natural light provided by the glass skylight ceiling windows.
Suitable for photographic bookings.
Very high ceilings.
• Full sized kitchen with fridge, cooker, microwave, kettles & coffee machine and use of glasses, cutlery and tableware.
• Adjoining natural-light airy breakout/green room holding area for talent/contributors with sofas.
• 1 production desk within communal areas.
• Separate make-up/dressing rooms with dressing table, clothes rail, iron, board & steamers.
• Bath & Shower Room and separate toilets.
• Use of our garden area overlooking the canal for relaxing with a coffee or lunch or chilling after a hard days shoot.
• On-site parking within a secure gated development.
We believe in inclusive pricing and no hidden extras...
In addition to the studio itself, included in the hire:
• Complimentary teas, coffees, hot drinks.
• Soft drinks & water from your drinks fridge.
• Dedicated Wi-Fi and wired broadband connections.
• All electricity for lighting up to and including 1KW.
• Up to 30 pages printing and copying.
We are a short walk away from Hackney Wick station and for talent who wish to get the tube to Stratford there are taxi ranks outside the station, just a 5 min cab ride away.
Studio 1: 10 x 7m with ceiling height 3.4m
Studio 2: 13 x 7m with ceiling height 3.4m
L-shaped green chromakey infinity curve
5.2 x 4.1m/225 sq ft
Size Range: 500 — 1000 sq ft
- Brick Wall
- Chill Area
- Desk Space
- Disabled Access
- Dog Friendly
- Dry Hire
- Editing Facilities
- Equipment Hire
- Film Studio
- Food Shoots
- Garden/Outside Space
- Green Room
- Green Screen
- Green Screen Cyc
- Ground Floor
- Hair and Make-up
- High Ceilings
- Internet Access
- Lighting Grid
- Location Space
- Motion Control
- Multiple Spaces
- Music Videos
- Near Station
- Rehearsal Space
- Set or Set Build
- Shower Room
- Sound Proof
- Sound Stage
- Sound Treated
- Suitable for Recording
- Table Top Shoots
- White Floors
- White Walls
Lydia or Jon
020 7739 8800