Tram House Studio
Price Range : £££
A gorgeous warehouse space in an ex Victorian tram depot.
This is a unique space for filming, photography or events.
- Natural light from a glass roof running the full length of the space.
- Full Blackout available on request
- Double height shoot area.
- Fully functioning kitchen for food shoots/events
- Includes lots of lush plants and a range of furniture and props.
- Three rolling walls/flats available to remodel/paint
(3.6m x 2.3m & 2 x 2.4m x 2.3m)
- 6ft clothes rail & hangers, iron and small ironing board, steamer
- Hair and make up area
- Wooden floorboards throughout
- Exposed brick and white painted brick areas.
- Original red pine beams & lime render strip from previous life as a Victorian stables.
- Two spiral staircases and two large circular crittall windows.
- Outside undercover shoot space/ kit storage
Facilities include: a shower, bath, fully functioning kitchen with dishwasher, range cooker and large rolling island, as well as a viewing gallery and client area.
Parking is on a first come first serve basis in the courtyard.
Free parking on the roads adjacent to the studio.
Delivery access is available at all times.
Dimensions: 1500 sq ft
1200 sq ft ground space - 14m long x 8m wide/46ft x 26ft
300 sq ft open mezzanine - 8m long x 4m wide /26ft x 13ft
Walls are 3.5m high, 5.8m at skylight apex 11ft x19ft
Size Range: 1000 — 2000 sq ft
- Brick Wall
- Concrete Wall
- Dog Friendly
- Food Shoots
- Garden/Outside Space
- High Ceilings
- Internet Access
- Location Space
- Music Videos
- Near Station
- Period Features
- Shoot Bathroom
- Shoot Kitchen
- Split Level
- Suitable for Recording
- White Walls
- Wooden Floors
EMAIL STUDIO - Tram House Studio